CREATON concrete roof tiles – economical and reliable.
- Modern material for versatile roof solutions: manufactured from sand, Portland cement, water and coloured pigments
- Attractive price combined with easy installation
- Unique: double water traps for additional protection against the intrusion of rain
- 100% recyclable: Ground concrete roof tiles can be completely fed back into the production process
- Applicable on a roof pitch ≥10°
- Tested to DINplus
- Comprehensive accessories available
The new CREATON concrete roof tiles have improved properties due to an optimised sand mix:
- greater break resistance
- higher strength
- more closed, smoother surface
- optimised lower edge
- tested to DINplus
The product lines.
Our CREATON concrete roof tiles are available in three product lines as well as many attractive colour variations, from the gleaming perla finish to silky matte colours.
The reliable concrete roof tile in matte and gleaming perla finish for lastingly beautiful roofs.
This concrete roof tile offers a still finer, smoother surface, so roofs now stay clean even longer. This product line is also available in numerous matte and gleaming colours.
Doubly refined, this concrete roof tile shines in selected models and colours with an ultra-fine surface, ensuring a long-lasting, harmonious appearance.
Profiled concrete roof tiles
Flat concrete roof tiles
Robust and environmentally friendly.
Weather, frost and UV resistant and colour-fast with a highly compacted, ultra-hard surface coating. Non-combustible, water-impermeable and, thanks to its inherent weight, especially storm proof.