QUATTRO longlife extra roofing membrane
- Multi-layered, vapour-permeable, extruded sheathing and sub-roof membrane consisting of two monolithic TPU copolymer coatings and a PES non-woven fabric
- Can be used in ventilated and unventilated roof structures as a trussing, sub-roof or sheathing membrane
- Can be used as a water-tight sub-roof (in accordance with CREATON manufacturer's specifications) on a pressure-resistant underlay (e.g. sheathing)
- Additional adhesive strips on the rear for initial setting make easy installation/welding possible
- New TPU coating possible for more effective welding, especially with solvent welding agents
- Resistant to chemical impregnation, chain saw oil, wood rot and mould
- To be specially emphasised: scratch resistance and good elongation of the coating film
- CREATON QUATTRO longlife extra is homogeneously welded using a hot air gun or CREATON QSM solvent welding agent over a width of 4 cm in the overlapping area of the longitudinal and transverse seams.
- During processing, care must be taken to ensure that the welding joints are dry, dust and ice free and free of separating layers.
- During solvent welding, the CREATON QSM solvent welding agent is applied to the overlap area of the upper and lower membranes over a width of at least 4 cm using the bottle with brush applicator.
- Allow the QSM to flash off for approx. 15 seconds and then press the overlapping membranes together with a higher pressure using a pressure roller.
- Welding with the hot air gun is carried out at a temperature of 180°C to 240°C. The hot air stream is directed with a fast, smooth movement into the overlap zone of the QUATTRO, which is then pressed together using a pressure roller.
- Care must be taken during welding to ensure that no tension or folds form in the membrane in the overlap area. We always recommend examination of every weld seam.
- QUATTRO can be welded on both sides. Thus, even smaller material pieces or offcuts can be used to construct details, e.g. at chimney corners or rooflights.
- Mechanical damage must be properly welded with patches.
- The adhesive strips on the reverse side only serve to make installation easier and have no waterproofing function.
- Depending on the roof construction, the specific Sd value of individual components must be taken into account.