TRIO extra roofing membrane
- 4-layer, vapour-permeable sheathing membrane with microporous film and woven grid
- Can be used in ventilated and unventilated roof assemblies as a trussing, sub-roof or sheathing membrane
- Can be used as a rain-tight sub-roof on sheathing or a pressure-resistant underlay
- Two vertically aligned, integrated self-adhesive strips ensure economical and lasting adhesion of longitudinal seams
- The membranes must overlap by approx. 15 cm.
- The membranes must be placed over a drip edge or gutter flashing at the eaves or gutter. Connections and penetrations must be executed in accordance with ZVDH rules.
- The overlaps of longitudinal seams are sealed by the integrated self-adhesive strip.
- Light hand pressure on the adhesive produces a secure bond.
- The transverse seams are glued with the system-specific CREATON SKL special adhesive.
- The counter battens must be backed with the system-specific CREATON NDS nail sealing strips or processed with CREATON NDM nail sealant.