CREATON TRIO comfort extend
The sub-roof membrane with extraordinary properties for roof and facade
- TRIO comfort extend is a two-layer, highly UV-resistant, vapour-permeable sub-roof and facade membrane.
- It consists of a spun-bonded inlay with a functional coating applied to the surface.
- Can be used in ventilated and unventilated roof assemblies as a trussing, sub-roof or sheathing membrane
- Can be used as a rain-tight sub-roof (in accordance with the appropriate CREATON manufacturer's specifications) on sheathing or a pressure-resistant underlay.
- TRIO comfort extend is suitable for a supported or unsupported application and can be placed directly on thermal insulation or wood.
- TRIO comfort extend ensures a closed thermal insulation system and protects the wall and pitched roof from rain, wind, snow, dust and moisture.
- TRIO comfort extend is suitable for installation on vertical wall surfaces and as a wind barrier for ventilated facades with open joints up to 50 mm wide comprising up to 40% of the total area.
- TRIO comfort extend is resistant to chemical impregnation, chain saw oil, wood rot and mould.
- TRIO comfort extend with two adhesive strips ensures perfect sealing of the membranes.
- The membranes must overlap by approx. 15 cm.
- The membranes must be placed over a drip edge or gutter flashing at the eaves or gutter. Connections and penetrations must be executed in accordance with the ZVDH rules.
- The overlaps of longitudinal seams are sealed by the integrated self-adhesive strip.
- The transverse seams are closed with the system-compatible CREATON FKB facade adhesive seam tape or glued with CREATON SKL special adhesive.
- Light hand pressure in the adhesive produces a secure bond.
- The facade must be ventilated in accordance with the facade panel manufacturer's specifications. A ventilation gap of at least 20 mm must be provided in front of the membrane.
Technical data according to EN 13895-1
|Length||50 m (±0.5 m)|
|Width||1.5 m (±0.015 m)|
|Surface-related mass||270 g/m²|
|Fire resistance||Class B|
|Resistance against water penetration||W1|
|Water vapour permeability sd||0,03 m|
|Tensile strength||Lengthwise 310 N|
|Transverse direction 190 N|
|Transverse direction 33%|
|resistance against tear propagation||Lengthwise 130 N|
|Transverse direction 140 N|
|Cold bending behaviour||At -50° C passed|
|1.5 m||50 m||75 m²||21 kg||20 pieces|