The economical sub-coverage sheet with adhesive tape for high requirements
Areas of application:
- ventilated roof superstructures
- non-ventilated/breathable roof superstructures
- structures demanding windproofness
- roof superstructures demanding laying on shuttering
- execution as bonded trussing sheet or bonded sub-coverage
Instructions for use:
- In case of ventilated roof superstructures, the sheet is applied loosely taut or with a slight sag over the rafter. Even a ventilated installation with complete formwork, for instance, is possible. The sheets should end 50 mm before the crown line of the ridge. The resulting ventilation gap should be protected against snow blowing in and rain intrusion.
- In case of non-ventilated/breathable roof superstructures, the sheets are laying on the rafter resp. external roof insulation. At the ridge crest, the sheets overlap by approx. 20 cm.
- The sheets must be laid with an overlapping of approx. 20 cm.
- The sheets are joined together at the longitudinal seams by means of the integrated self-adhesive tape. Transverse seams are joined using the corresponding seam adhesive tape CREATON NKS .
- At the eaves resp. rain drain, the sheets must be applied on a dripping or gutter inflow sheet and glued onto it (using integrated self-adhesive seam tape, the seam adhesive tape NKS or the special adhesive CREATON SKL).
- The sheets must be laid horizontally across the roof. Individual areas can deviate from this instruction. The overlapping of the longitudinal seam must observe the incline and may not be applied contrary to the roof pitch.
- Connections and penetrations must be executed according to the requirements of the ZVDH to be waterproof using the corresponding components CREATON SKL and CREATON NKS.
- The sheets correspond to a trussing resp. overlapped sub-coverage in accordance with the requirements of the ZVDH.
The sub-coverage sheet „DUO“ comes with an integrated self-adhesive tape for the economical bonding at the longitudinal seams of the sheets.
Technical data according to EN 13895-1
|Length||50 m (±0.5 m)|
|Width||1.5 m (±0.015 m)|
|Surface-related mass||135 g/m²|
|Fire resistance||Class E|
|Resistance to water penetration||W1|
|Water vapour permeability sd||0.02 m|
|Tensile strength||Lengthwise 250N|
|Transverse direction 200N|
|Transverse direction 55%|
|Resistance agaianst tear propagation||Lengthwise 130N|
|Transverse direction 140 N|
|Cold bending behaviour||At -20° C passed|
|1.5 m||50 m||75 m²||9.5 kg||24 pieces|