The roofing underlayment with integrated self-adhesive tapes for high requirements
Areas of application:
- ventilated roof superstructures even with very low roof pitches.
- non-ventialted/breathable roof superstructures even with very low roof pitches.
- high resp. exceptional requirements that could result from geographical location, shape of the building, etc.
- roof superstructures with laying on shuttering
- execution as rainproof sub-roof
- execution as bonded trussing sheet or bonded sub-coverage
Instructions for use:
- In case of execution as a rainproof sub-roof, the sub-roof sheet is laid on the formwork or a pressure-resistant underlay. Soft insulation materials, such as mineral wool, are not suitable for this purpose.
- The sheets must be laid with an overlapping of approx. 20 cm.
- The overlapping of the longitudinal seams must be glued by means of the integrated self-adhesive tape. Transverse seams are joined using the corresponding special adhesive SKL. The adhesive is applied from the cartridge directly onto the sheet. The sheets are then pressed on in the area of the bonding without delay in order to ensure a secure bonding. The bonding area must be kept dry and dust-free.
- The counterlaths must be underlaid with the corresponding nail sealing tape CREATON NDS.
- At the eaves resp. rain drain, the sheets must be applied on a dripping or gutter inflow sheet and glued onto it (special adhesive CREATON SKL).
- The sheets must be laid horizontally across the roof. Individual areas can deviate from this instruction. The overlapping of the longitudinal seam must observe the incline and may not be applied contrary to the roof pitch.
- Connections and penetrations must be executed to be waterproof using the special adhesive CREATON SKL.
- The sheets correspond to a rainproof sub-roof in accordance with the requirements of the ZVDH.
Instructions for use (as bonded trussing /resp. sub-coverage sheet):
- In the event of laying as bonded trussing resp. sub-coverage sheet, please observe the instructions for use for „DUO“.
The roofing underlayment „TRIO“ comes with an integrated self-adhesive tape intended for the economical bonding at the longitudinal coverage overlap of the sheets.
Technical data according to EN 13895-1
|Length||50 m (±0.5 m)|
|Width||1.5 m (±0.015 m)|
|Surface-related mass||210 g/m²|
|Fire resistance||Class E|
|Resistance against water penetration||W1|
|Water vapour permeability sd||0,03 m|
|Tensile strength||Lengthwise 460 N|
|Transverse direction 430 N|
|Transverse direction 60 %|
|resistance against tear propagation||Lengthwise 500 N|
|Transverse direction 450 N|
|Cold bending behaviour||At -40° C passed|
|1.5 m||50 m||75 m²||16.1 kg||15 pieces|