CREATON „DUO“ comfort pro
The economical sub-roof membrane that provides maximum protection:
- Can be used in ventilated and unventilated roof assemblies as a trussing, sub-roof or sheathing membrane
- Can be used as a sub-roof glued to sheathing or a dimensionally stable underlay
- 2-layer, vapour-permeable sheathing membrane with special TPU on PES carrier with embossed grid structure
- Two vertically aligned, integrated self-adhesive strips ensure economical adhesion of longitudinal seams
- The DUO comfort pro is resistant to chemical impregnation, chain saw oil, wood rot and mould.
- Suitable as temporary roofing
- The membranes must overlap by approx. 15 cm.
- The membranes must be placed over a drip edge or gutter flashing at the eaves or gutter. Connections and penetrations must be executed in accordance with ZVDH rules.
- The overlaps of longitudinal seams are sealed by the integrated self-adhesive strip.
- The transverse seams are closed with the system-compatible CREATON NKS adhesive seam tape or glued with CREATON SKL special adhesive.
- Light hand pressure in the adhesive produces a secure bond.
The sub-coverage sheet „DUO comfort pro“ comes with an integrated self-adhesive tape for the economical bonding at the longitudinal seams of the sheets.
Technical data according to EN 13895-1
|Length||50 m (±0.5 m)|
|Width||1.5 m (±0.015 m)|
|Surface-related mass||210 g/m²|
|Fire resistance||Class E|
|Resistance to water penetration||W1|
|Water vapour permeability sd||0.15 m|
|Tensile strength||Lengthwise 340 N|
|Transverse direction 380 N|
|Transverse direction 40%|
|Resistance agaianst tear propagation||Lengthwise 250 N|
|Transverse direction 200 N|
|Cold bending behaviour||At -30° C passed|
|1.5 m||50 m||75 m²||16 kg||12 pieces|