ETERPLAN universal building panels
Universal, highly robust, fibre cement building panels.
ETERPLAN is the large format, extremely robust fibre cement building panel that is suitable for many indoor and outdoor applications.
This enormously versatile panel has great resilience and is as solid as concrete, reliably covering chimney heads, ventilation pipes and ducts. Harmless to health, it is also used for container construction in agriculture and partition walls in animal husbandry.
It is non-combustible, rot resistant, weather and frost resistant, UV stable, shock resistant, fungus and termite resistant.
Being an uncoated fibre cement panel, it displays a natural, light grey appearance. As an alternative to this exposed concrete look, the surface can also be coated with paint, for example.
Robust construction material with a modern aesthetic.
ETERPLAN fibre cement panels from CREATON: the material is reminiscent of exposed concrete and creates an exciting contrast to the fine wood¬surface of the existing installation. The panels are oiled. This results in a varied surface structure, because the fibre cement absorbs the liquid unevenly.
The ETERPLAN building panel exhibits numerous properties and advantages:
- Vapour permeable
- Moisture regulating
- Stores moisture
- Non-combustible A2-s1, d0 in accordance with DIN EN 13501
- Weather, frost and moisture resistant
- Resists corrosion, moss, lichens and fungi
- Pest resistant
- Low thermal expansion
- Rot resistant
- Durable material
- Shock resistant
- Easy handling
- Similar chemical resistance to C35/45 concrete
- Similar ageing resistance to C35/45 concrete
- Improvement in noise protection due to its mass properties
- CE label in accordance with DIN EN 12467
- Environmental product declaration in accordance with ISO 14025 available
The universal, large-format, fibre cement sheet impresses indoors and outdoors, when the requirements for fire and noise protection, whether resistance, load bearing capacity and durability are high. Decorative paint or surface treatments such as oil are an alternative to the purist exposed concrete look.
- Chimney head cover (Hamelin plate)
- Ventilation pipe cover (Meiding cover)
- Container construction in agriculture
- Partition walls in animal husbandry facilities
- Drain covers
- Furniture construction
- Formwork, e.g. permanent formwork
- Garden landscaping as well as plant containers or hothouse panels
- Fire doors
- Spring-mass-spring noise protection system
The high functionality and design variability includes many additional applications.
The mechanical and physical properties of ETERPLAN building panels make it fundamentally suitable for outdoor use with an appropriate application technology. It is a raw fibre cement panel in its natural state. This means that this material has received no surface treatment of any kind. Like all natural, cement-bound products deformation and efflorescence may occur due to the effects of -moisture. Locations where this natural appearance is irrelevant or specifically sought are the areas of application for ETERPLAN building panels.