The sub-roof membrane for exacting demands
- Multi-layered, vapour-permeable, extruded sheathing and sub-roof membrane consisting of two monolithic TPU copolymer coatings and a PES non-woven fabric
- Can be used in ventilated and unventilated roof structures as a trussing, sub-roof or sheathing membrane
- Can be used as a water-tight sub-roof (in accordance with CREATON manufacturer's specifications) on a pressure-resistant underlay (e.g. sheathing).
- Additional adhesive strips on the rear for initial setting make easy installation/welding possible
- New TPU coating possible for more effective welding, especially with solvent welding agents.
- Suitable for high stress
- Resistant to chemical impregnation, chain saw oil, wood rot and mould.
- In addition, KKS counter-batten cap strips are also available for sealing counter battens on a water-tight sub-roof
- To be specially emphasised: scratch resistance and good elongation of the coating film
- CREATON manufacturer's regulations must be complied with during installation
- CREATON QUATTRO is homogeneously welded using a hot air gun or CREATON QSM solvent welding agent over a width of 4 cm in the overlapping area of the longitudinal and transverse seams.
- During processing, care must be taken to ensure that the welding joints are dry, dust and ice free and free of separating layers.
- During solvent welding, the CREATON QSM solvent welding agent is applied to the overlap area of the upper and lower membranes over a width of at least 4 cm using the bottle with brush applicator.
- Allow the QSM to flash off for approx. 15 seconds and then press the overlapping membranes together with a higher pressure using a pressure roller.
- Welding with the hot air gun is carried out at a temperature of 180°C to 240°C. The hot air stream is directed with a fast, smooth movement into the overlap zone of the QUATTRO, which is then pressed together using a pressure roller.
- Care must be taken during welding to ensure that no tension or folds form in the membrane in the overlap area. We always recommend examination of every weld seam.
- QUATTRO can be welded on both sides. Thus, even smaller material pieces or offcuts can be used to construct details, e.g. at chimney corners or rooflights.
- Mechanical damage must be properly welded with patches.
- The adhesive strips on the reverse side only serve to make installation easier and have no waterproofing function.
- Depending on the roof construction, the specific sd value of individual components must be taken into account.
Technical data according to EN 13895-1
|Length||25 m (±0.5 m)|
|Width||1.5 m (±0.015 m)|
|Surface-related mass||360 g/m²|
|Fire resistance||Class E|
|Resistance against water penetration||W1|
|Water vapour permeability sd||0,20 m|
|Tensile strength||Lengthwise 400 N|
|Transverse direction 470 N|
|Transverse direction 65%|
|resistance against tear propagation||Lengthwise 310 N|
|Transverse direction 280 N|
|Cold bending behaviour||At -30° C passed|
|1.5 m||25 m||37,5 m²||14,5 kg||20 pieces|