The POINTED PATTERN is the traditional roof covering style in some regions of Germany. Especially large, uninterrupted areas can be generously designed with the directionless form. Due to the 40 x 40 cm format, the POINTED PATTERN can be installed quickly, making it especially economical. By the way: The POINTED PATTERN is the oldest roof and facade covering pattern.
- Oldest pattern with fibre cement
- Very suitable for large, uninterrupted roof areas due to the directionless form
- Very economical due to the large format
- Fastening with slate nails and slate hooks
- Minimum roof pitch from 30°